The process of branding a business either it’s a startup “new business”, small or midsize existing business is critical for each business main goal to survive within the highly increasing competition and to gain the desired market share of loyal customers.
Branding a new business process is a tougher but highly rewarding challenge as when you build the desired perception “brand positioning” about your business in consumers’ minds, your targeted customer will consider your products or services as the best available choice for their needs and desires.
Consumers are always willing to pay more for branded products mainly because brands fulfill their promises with high-quality products that suit the consumer’s desired experience which makes the decision of branding a business worth the devoted investment as you’ll gain more financial returns with establishing a reputable trustworthy brand.
Why you should invest in business branding solutions?
Transforming your business from a local regular choice to a well-known trusted brand will lead to substantial growth for your business as you’ll gain the preapproval of targeted consumers when they experience specific needs and your products will the first choice on top of their mind based on gained positive impression and previous satisfying experiences.
Branding a business successfully through investing in cost-effective business branding solutions is essential for the success of marketing and advertising campaigns as you guarantee reaching audiences with an existing preference for what your business is offering.
Building a positive brand positioning through professional appealing visual brand identity elements, customized marketing and advertising campaigns, value-added content marketing solutions, positive consumer experience with your business products and customer service channels will drive exceptional difference in the achieved sales volume and return on investment “ROI”.
Main Steps of Branding a Business Successfully
In a world of increasing competition and many alternatives available, the price of the needed products or services is not the only factor to choose suitable products or services.
The consumer experience with anything related to the brand including purchased products, customer service & communication channels, presence on digital platforms contribute to your brand positioning in consumer minds.
Developing a tailored branding strategy
The process of building a brand with an existing market share or branding a new business is not limited to creating a professional logo, corporate printed materials and launching advertising campaigns through digital or offline channels but extends to establishing a consistently positive brand image.
Developing a tailored branding strategy is the first step to branding a business successfully and to maintain the desired brand perception in consumers’ minds.
Your business branding strategy should define main business branding aspects which are:
- The purpose of your brand and the goals of business branding
- The targeted audiences characteristics, interests and behavior “buyer persona”
- Your business competitive advantages & how you’ll improve customers’ lives
- The desire brand positioning “ex: desired lifestyle / problem-solving solutions / high-quality affordable products”
Creating the brand identity
Your brand identity is what makes anything related to your business recognizable by current and potential customers which also creates a connection between your brand and consumers through consistent appealing brand identity.
The chosen brand identity can demonstrate your brand personality, nature and professionality level through many elements including:
- Suitable consistent brand colors, fonts & typography
- Professional elegant logo & stationary designs
- Creative distinguished Products’ Packaging
- Suitable slogans & taglines to desired brand positioning
- Stores and branches interior and exterior designs
- Printed ads and outdoor advertising billboards
- Social media design templates
- Business website design
- Related:- Improve the Security of Your Smart Home
Highlighting your business competitive advantages
Branding a business is mainly about highlighting your business competitive advantages to stand out from the competition and to encourage targeted customers to choose your products or services over many alternatives available.
Your brand positioning strategy should focus on demonstrating the distinguished value-added form dealing with your business products through all communicating options and channels including:
- Commercial TV or Radio advertising campaigns
- Official website & business mobile app
- Digital advertising campaigns on search engines & social media channels
- Email marketing campaigns & newsletters
- Organic content marketing campaigns on social media platforms
- Customer service channels and activities
Improving the customer experience
After creating the brand identity and demonstrating your brand competitive advantages, the next step is to fulfill your brand promises by improving the experiences of interacting with anything related to your business.
Branding a business successfully will require providing the best user “consumer” experience through anything related to your business including:
- The quality of available products compared to its prices
- The value gained for subscription in your services
- The navigation experience in your business website or mobile app
- The professionalism level in customer service & communication channels
- The guidance provided through blog posts, how-to educational or live Q&A videos and other content marketing solutions
Maintaining positive brand positioning
Business branding is important but what’s more important is consistency in business branding to maintain the desired positive brand positioning throughout your business life-time.
Consistency doesn’t mean sticking to the same branding solutions but it’s about following your brand guidelines while providing the best possible consumer experience.